I have done lot of lunch menus but never had a chance to post it till now. It is because I have to post recipes of all the menu items in the plate. But this weekend I wanted to post this so I made sure that I posted all of the recipes inside it. I rarely do a big lunch menu like this. I used to do lots of big lunch menus before. Then I had no one to have this big lunch so just left it J So if someone comes for lunch, I make sure I do a big lunch with sweet. I forgot to click the sweet here. L I made aval payasam with this but totally forgot to click the picture with it. I always loved meals when I go to restaurant, just the look of it makes me hungry. This is one of easiest lunch menus you can do at home. Takes very les time to prepare.
These are the links for each of the menu items here:
- Trevti dal/ Three Lentil Dal
- Palak Paneer/ Spinach with Indian Cheese
- Kerala style Parotta
- Seppankezhangu /Arbi Roast
- Curd /Yogurt rice
- Pressure cook dal for trevti dal. Prepare dough for parotta. Pressure cook arbi.Keep basmati rice for trevti dal. Keep some normal rice for curd rice. ( You can use same rice for both)/
- Do the cutting, slicing works for palak paneer, pickle, curd rice, dal tempering. Cut the onions for palak paneer, tomatoes for trevti dal, tomatoes for palak paneer, grate carrot mango ginger for curd rice, mangoes for pickle, paneer for palak paneer.
- Mix everything for pickle and keep it ready.
- Prepare dal tadka first once dal is done.
- Saute onion, tomato and spinach for palak paneer. When it is sauting, mix for curd rice.
- Then blend for palak paneer and boil the palak paneer.
- Lastly make the parotta when you are ready for lunch.