It’s loaded with garlic, sweet and heat that tastes a million times better than take-out. Spicy, crispy, sweet with ginger and garlic flavor. Truly finger licking salmon, and also one of those dishes that don’t require too much standing nor spending time in the kitchen. You can serve it with veg fried rice, rice noodles, or simple sesame noodles, or even some plain rice or quinoa. This is an easy dish you must try in summer. It is one of the easy dinner recipes that you can make without standing much on kitchen. Kids would love it and surely not only kids. I have few more Chinese Asian Inspired recipes that you can look on.
I have not cooked salmon many times but I think and believe the best and facile way to make salmon is by cooking in foil. The flavors will steep right in, leaving us with the most flavorful and tender salmon ever. If you want a quick, easy and a fancy dinner, just go for this. You can make it for someone special and you can make it quick and spend some time with him/her. Let it be for a date night, game night, pot luck and I would say this salmon is the best to go for!
I placed this on a bed of salad and it was perfect for a healthy quick dinner. And salmon is totally healthy, I have heard it promotes joints, reduces inflammation and improves the memory.
Other favorite baked recipes: SWEET AND SPICY GARLIC CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS, ROASTED CAULIFLOWER CHICKPEAS TACO WITH CILANTRO LIME CREMA, ROASTED EGGPLANT MOZZARELLA PASTA, CHEESY ROASTED BABY POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM, SPICY BAKED CAULIFLOWER BITES
- Salmon Fillets – 4 (around 5 ounce)
- Sesame seeds & chopped coriander leaves – for garnish
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 4 tbsp
- Sodium soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Rice vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 tbsp, freshly grated
- Sriracha – 1 tsp
- Red chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Kosher salt – to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- sesame oil – 2 tbsp
- Lime zest – 1
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients under “the sauce”.
- Dip each piece salmon into the sauce and place in the prepared baking sheet. Spoon the leftover mixture over the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, cover it completely and seal the packed closed.
- Now place into oven and bake for about 15- 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Open the packed and broil for 2 -3 minutes for it to get caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve hot by garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and sesame seeds.