It was really hot yesterday for us in Montreal. And I wanted to have something to cool it. 😀 Reason to have icecream 😉 ! Summer and Peach ice-cream crumble are made for each other, I should say. It is a straightforward recipe and mouthwatering :D. Ten minutes baking is required. You can even do this without baking. You can top this crumble with any fruit you fancy 😀
I used walnut and pecan. You can just use even one of them on your recipe.This recipe is simple and really tasty. You can have just the fruits and crumble. Or you can serve this with ice cream. But personally I feel the fruit combo with ice cream gives a exceptional taste. You can store this crumble on an airtight container for a week.
- Peach – 4
- Maple syrup
- Brown sugar – 4 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Walnuts – ½ cup
- Pecans – ½ cup
- Flour – 4 tsp
- Oats – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Icecream – I used French vanilla, use whatever you like
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the walnuts,pecans, flour, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt. Pulse them once in a blender or use a roller to blend them into a coarse texture. Don’t make them smooth. It will spoil the crumble.
- Mix the butter and oats to it. Keep it aside
- Grease your baking pan with oil and place the crumble mixture to it. And place it in oven for ten minutes.
- Remove from oven after ten mins.
- Meanwhile, slice your peaches, mis them with maple syrup and ½ tsp of cinnamon. Grill for few minutes on each side.
- Serve the peaches with some crumble and scoop of ice cream. The way I served them was some crumble, then grilled peaches, ice-cream, some crumble, grilled peach,, scoop of icecream and crumble on top.
2. You can use any fruits, icecream you fancy.