Another quick 10 minute sandwich for breakfast 🙂 . Do not skip breakfast!
You think you don’t have enough time to make Breakfast? Most of our mornings goes by rushing that we tend to skip Breakfast.
This is one of my favorite sandwiches and I made a mini one with it. My sister loves paneer and I made this for her :)! Easy, quick and tasty one. Takes about 10 minutes to get ready and are super fresh and delicious. Bored with your toast? Spread this delicious homemade paneer tofu mix sauce on your bread and enjoy! This bread toast is easy to fix up with less effort for kids. You can sandwich them between tortilla or roti/naan .
You can even make this as full sandwich rather than mini sandwiches. We can even have this as an appetizer, snack, pot luck party dish. Sanwiches always in my favorite food list for my mornings. If I am bored with oats, I just go and make my own spread sandwich :)!
Vegan note: Replace Paneer with tofu.
- Paneer/ Firm tofu – ½ cup crumbled
- Corn (frozen) – ¼ cup
- Big onion – ½ finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Green chilli – 1, finely chopped
- Capsicum/ Bell Pepper – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan; add onions, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and sauté till golden brown.
- Add capsicum and sauté for a minute, then add chilli powder, garam masala powder, tomato sauce and salt. I would give a quick stir, it should not be too dry or too saucy.
- Then add corn and paneer/tofu crumble. Mix well.
- Cook for a minute, garnish with coriander leaves and switch off.
- Toast the bread (with little butter or plain) on both sides. Chop the sides, cut them into mini sizes, Spread the filling on the top side, chop and squeeze some lime juice to garnish. Close the sandwich and fix a tooth pick to it.
2. Replace corn with any veggies like peas or carrot.