My favorite baked baby potatoes! They are the perfect side dish for your dinner or breakfast! Crispy oven baked potatoes coated with freshly grated cheese and a dose of sour cream! They are crispy, flavorful and delicious!They are simple and perfect every time i make them. Crispy on outside and soft on inside. They are irresistible all over.
Potatoes are an easy way to increase the nutrients and fibre in your diet. So be sure to have your potatoes. When “The little potato company”, Number one concern quality wise decided to send me a sample package of their potatoes, I was very excited. They have a lot of goodness in one little package. They are all natural, never processed, always fresh, and has a lot of variety that you will never get bored with. I used the first three packages and made some mini potato samosas and potato garlic tikka. And made these in the middle sometime and posting it now.
I always like to have potatoes on weekend for my brunch.As you all would have known , I love potatoes and paneer in vegetarian dishes. So, I have a lot of potato recipes in my recipes already. My other favorite potato recipes arePOTATO/BAJJI FRITTERS, PARMESAN OVEN BAKED POTATO WEDGES WITH MINT DIP, POTATO GARLIC TIKKA, HERB & GARLIC OVEN ROASTED POTATOES, POTATO ROAST, POTATO SUKKA/ POTATO DRY ROAST, CAULIFLOWER POTATO PEAS MASALA , SAAG ALOO CAPSICUM, MINI SAMOSAS
- • Little Potatoes – 16
- • Sea salt – ¼ cup
- • Garlic - 1 tbsp, minced
- • Rosemary – ¼ tsp
- • Paprika/Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- • Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Lime- 1, diced
- • sugar – 1 tsp
- • Oil – 2 tbsp
- • Grated cheddar or any cheese you prefer – 2 tbsp
- • sour cream/yogurt - 2 tbsp
- • parsley – 2 tbsp, chopped
- • Red Chilli Flakes – ¼ tsp
- Wash & Place the potatoes in a bowl of water with two cups of cold water. Let them stand for 30 mins. Then pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F
- In a bowl, mix the salt, garlic, chilli powder, pepper powder, lime, sugar, rosemary and 1 tbsp of oil. . And toss the rest of the mixture with the dry potatoes in it.
- Take a baking sheet and place the tossed potatoes.
- Put them in oven and cook potatoes after 30 mins until the potatoes are cooked through, browned and crispy.
- Toss the potatoes with the grated cheese.
- When it is melted and roasted, take it off from oven and garnish with yogurt or sour cream and parsley and red chilli flakes.
2. Coriander/spring onion can be used instead of parsley to garnish