One of my favourite 30 minute dinner recipes – warm and comfort!
It has a good portion of veggies so it is surely healthy and add spinach if needed. I made this with a side of radish cucumber salad. I somehow forgot to edit the pictures and finally got some time this weekend to sit with my lightroom. I should say probably because my mom is here and she takes care of the kitchen mostly so I have loads of time. Actually she takes care of the kitchen and also me. Its been long since she hugged me and slept, felt better. Going to miss this again..
Now back to the pasta story, I don’t make pasta a lot. However when I make I try to include mushrooms to it as I like it a lot. Most probably I make pasta because I don’t want to cook for long. So I tend not to take much pictures or when I am bored of rice. It is one of the quick dinner recipes. I like to make my dinner with lot of recipes to fill my plate which I don’t mind if it takes time, but if I make a single dish it means I am too tired to cook, so it should be quick for me.
You can use any kind of pasta for this. 🙂
- Spaghetti – 300 g [or other pasta as per your dish]
- Cherry tomatoes – 300 g, chopped into quarters
- Mushrooms – 300g , sliced or cut into quarters
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Chilli flakes – 1 tbsp
- Salt - as per taste
to garnish –
- crushed pepper
- and parmigiano reggiano– 2 tbsp
- basil leaves - 1 tbsp
- Put the pasta onto cook with salt. Once the pasta is cooked, then drain and keep aside.
- Keep a pan , add the olive oil to the pan with garlic and slowly heat the pan.
- When the pan is hot with garlic without it gets brown, add the red chilli flakes and sauté for few seconds.
- Now add the mushrooms, tomatoes with salt to it until it becomes soft for 8 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta to it and mix well.
- Garnish with some grated parmigiano reggiano, basil leaves and crushed pepper to it.